A reputable construction company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to present industry standards and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, key strategic partners especially in negotiations/closing deals and a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
- Preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Directs sales activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyses and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements/operational cost.
- Reviews and analyses sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Control and measure the performance of the client conversion funnel.
- Directs product research and development as well as assist to prepare manuals and technical publications where necessary.
- Perform any other task as necessary for the proper execution of hi/her duties and other duties as delegated by management.
- Experience in sales and marketing in building materials and the built environment will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be presentable, eloquent and possess a minimum of a degree in sales, building engineering and or related fields. Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years work experience with high-performance track records at former employments.