• Manage the daily operations of the store ensuring sales goals are met, policies & procedures are followed, and superior customer service is delivered
• Supervise retail staff including but not limited to hiring, firing, disciplinary action, commendations, evaluations, scheduling, and training
• Ensure store is opened and closed in accordance with company policy
• Ensure safety of all customers, employees, and visitors
• Supervise staff ensuring all customers are greeted and their needs are met while on the retail floor or shooting range
• Mentor and train staff members in accordance with company policies
• Provide guidance with customer disputes, pricing errors, cash handling, security, range concerns, stocking, etc.
• Ensure proper protocol is followed to guarantee that store is opened and closed with fully stocked and faced shelves
• Ensure staff is keeping work area clean and organized at all times
• Listen to staff concerns and implement improvement initiatives where appropriate
• Work with management team to ensure sales goals are met and margins are maintained
• Advanced knowledge of company’s mission, purpose, and goals
• Master operation of retail equipment -- cash registers, inventory scanners, telephones, paging system, and range equipment
• Thorough knowledge of the facilities security policy and procedures
• Master operation, demonstration and explanation of merchandise -- Understand and be proficient in restricted and non-restricted sales, refunds/returns etc.
• Stay current on product knowledge.
• Dress appropriately for position adhering to company’s dress code
• Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, & Education
Strong reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
3 - 5years’ experience in retail, required preference in clothing business
Ability to meet & exceed sales goals -- proven Sales Success
Ability to inspire, mentor, and motivate a staff
Great Customer Service, communication, and organizational skills.
Must be able to multitask.
Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and telephone protocol.
High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
Candidate must have a minimum of H. Nd, B.Sc. Qualification
AGE – (32 – 38 YEARS OLD)
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN LAGOS STATE (Gbagada, Ogudu, Omole, Lekki and its Environs)
SALARY (N50,000 TO N100,000) Negotiable based on proven years of experience.