Comercio Limited specializes in the supply, installation and support of computer hardware and auxiliary equipment. With a share of the computer systems market in Nigeria, we are a key provider of ICT Solutions in the country. We deploy key infrastructure solutions covering enterprise solutions, networking, IP camera installations, desktop computers and notebooks to major customers in our niche segments. We are a Cloud Company based in Lagos. We believe that cloud computing is the next big area of technology.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Lead to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Ability to close deals, meet and surpass targets.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Generate IT (information technology) sales and business, develop a relationship with new clients, make sales visit around to know the trending technologies, maintain advanced knowledge of product and services. Establish and meet sale goals.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Post NYSC – relevant sales/marketing experience.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years’ direct or inside sales experience
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to translate complicated technical jargon for the average consumer
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Technical Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Preferable female.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals.
- Closing Skills, Territory Management.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Product Knowledge.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Motivation for Sales.
- IT as an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.