SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for SalesForce Database Management, Data Analysis and reporting.
- Ensure accurate salesforce database is developed and maintained total Nigeria.
- Analyze salesforce data by Business Development Representative, Area, District, region and report in an understandable format.
- Extract and provide interpretation of SF data on market trends, consumption rates, competition activities, NG SF user’s performance etc., to management for decision making.
- Track user’s complaints with the view of ensuring user satisfaction.
- Responsible for salesforce Software management reporting.
- Ensure reports are submitted for the following: Daily (Region, District, Area & territory)
- Ensure quarterly review data are submitted and uploaded on SF.
- Ensure Country planning & joint venture data are available.
- Ensure Business plan data are provided.
- SalesForce Supervisory Roles/Audit.
- Supervise the workability of Route Plan Management project (RPM).
- Carrying out follow up to beer audit red flags so as to ensure rectification.
- Supervise, collate and review reps outlets call schedules to maintain active customers on the data base.
- Supervising and following up on outlets load for effective Route Plan Management.
- Carryout a periodical trade visit to ascertain the working condition of RPM working tools in use by Business Development Representatives.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Social sciences or Engineering.
- Minimum of (2) two years relevant experience preferably in FMCG
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of Sales in FMCG
- Creative and Informative Presentation
- Good self-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good people management skills
- High initiative, Independent and proactive
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Market Related.