Oscar Temple – We are fast-growing recruitment organisations with several specialist divisions that share a common goal of exceptional service and results. An opportunity to join our exciting office in Lagos has come up for a top-level graduate or experienced sales person. Our recruitment brands specialise in Financial Services, Telecoms, ICT, Oil & Gas and Power. Our training is known in the marketplace for being the very best in the industry.
- Work closely with the sales team to achieve desired results
- Continuous learning about the industry sector in question
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently;
- Providing support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Attending industry events
- Keeping abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals;
- Focusing on developing and growing targeted new accounts, together with generating new business.
- Focus on targeted existing accounts to upsell and generating new business.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Arranging business meetings and following up leads
- Understanding customers’ specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Learning about how products and services work
- Run with the agreed sales target to meet and exceed set targets
Skills and Qualifications
- Having a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Experience in Tech or IT sales is preferred.
- Minimum Experience Required: minimum 3 Years
- Excellent Selling skills
- Excellent account management
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.