Fadac Resources and Services - Our client owns an indigenous Nigerian Brand that manufactures and distributes healthy foods and snacks in Lekki, Lagos State. They are recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position above.
Main Tasks and Duties
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales
- Other Duties:
- Maintain customer contact lists
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Order office supplies and research new suppliers
- Prepare Quotations, GRN and supporting documentation for suppliers
- Adhoc duties as required
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel & Word in particular)
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments.
- Candidates staying around lekki and its enviroment should apply.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.