Sales Executive are to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales deals on a fixed monthly target. Each Sales Executive is currently placed on a sales target which will be set by management. Sales Targets will be reviewed every quarter.
- Sales Executive duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
- Ultimately, the duties of a sales Executive are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the company’s products, services, i.e. real estate development schemes and answer their queries, provide all necessary information to ensure success of sales process.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain and develop detailed weekly and monthly sales report and client database which must be submitted to the Head of Business Development and Marketing.
- Actively seek out clients and map out sales strategies for weekly and monthly sales
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Ability to Cross sell products and services of the company
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper service delivery at closing of deals
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- Sales Executives must possess and / or develop the following skill sets
- Proven work experience as a, Sales representative or similar role
- Basic understanding of sales principles, client relations practices
- Proficiency in English
- Computer skills
- Working knowledge of customer and real estate market dynamics and requirements
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Hands-on experience with transactions
- Familiarity with Real Estate Industry
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer centric focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible hours
- BSc in Marketing, real estate management or related field would be a plus