A reputable organization seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other salespeople through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Must have experience working in the FMCG Industry
- Experience in the cosmetics or Wine and spirit sector is an added advantage.
- Not more than 35yrs of age. '
- Must possess a BSc or HND from a recognised institution.
- Good knowledge of key distribution channels for body care products.