We are an international Health Tech company recently launched in Nigeria committed to improving the quality of health and life globally. We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Executive who is passionate about our mission of driving healthcare inclusion in Africa.
- Generating and qualifying sales leads & pipeline (Prospecting).
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs. Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify and meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Own the partner lifecycle on both strategic and operational level, including initial business planning, commercial negotiations, project management of technical requirements and integrations and ongoing relationship management.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Keep management informed of any significant development.
- Handle objections and complaints by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Build long – term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and maintain records.
- Drive research for funding and strategic partnerships
- Must have previous proven experience and track record of making RFPs and global Health Tech Grant applications.
- Ability to develop and execute marketing strategies
- Strong ability to sell.
- You are creative and able to think outside the box with proven experience of taking projects to market.
- You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You’re results driven. Once you’re given a goal, you won’t stop until you’ve figured out how to make it happen.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise in a fast – paced and dynamic work environment.
- Ability to interpret technical information.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Passion for technology and health. Medical field background advantageous.
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously.
- Good strategist.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a top University
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role or 2 years in tech health sector with a proven background.