Consolidated Hallmark is looking for a competent person to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demand and sell accordingly.
- Designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing one.
- Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, cold calling using referrals etc
- Appraising the wishes and demand for business or individual customers and selling the suitable potential plans.
- Collect information from clients on their risk profile in order to offer them the proper solution.
- Prepare report to shareholders on the success of your business endeavours.
- Retain continuous awareness of transaction, sales and terms and keep relatives records.
- Check insurance claim to solidify trust and safeguard reputation.
- Frequently replenish job specific knowledge and apply it on the field.
- Fulfill all company’s established policy obligations.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have self-confidence and good inter personal relationship.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- Degree or HND holder or any higher qualification
- Competent in delivering client focused solutions and creating long-lasting relationship.