Apata & Ascott Limited - We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
- Maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- Manage the sale of the company's products and services in defined geographical areas
- Make regular customer visit and facilitate sales for various projects and products.
- Deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- Drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company’s goals/strategies for the above segment.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts.
- Develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- Develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Appreciable experience in product B2C sales and marketing
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferable and posting can also be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.