A firm that is into the production of scientific tools for educational purposes for higher institutions seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- To support the Marketing Manager in raising the visibility of the School of
- Management by carrying out an effective marketing and communications plan
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in booking, designing and
- tracking advertising for the School as required
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in planning, researching and
- Qualification: BSc/HND in Physics, Physics with Electronics. Chemistry, or Biochemistry.
- Age: 3-5 years of Experience in Science Industry, not more than 35years of age.
- Benefits: Working imprest, commision, 5% of the income generated for the company.
- Location: Abuja but the candidate should be willing to always travel to Nassarawa, Benue, Kaduna, Niger states for businesses.