Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting personal and team sales targets
- Implementing a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s strong presence
- Manage and develop top client accounts in the Lagos
- Foster partnerships and collaborations with key stakeholders in the region to advance the company's competitive advantage
- Present team sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- To pro-actively seek new businesses in Nigeria in the specified product range, by targeting a combination of company existing customer base and prospective customers.
- Apply systematic strategy to grow the company’s customer database, based on set deliverable.
- BSc/HND, SSCE in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences or a related field with a minimum of second class lower
- Cognate experience in senior sales role in the Travel and Hospitality Industry.
- 1 years verifiable commercial and business experience
- Strong personal sales network in the Travel and Hospitality Industry
- Self-motivated with excellent leadership qualities
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing software application programs
- Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to drive and must have a valid driver’s license.