BlueSteel resources is a company dedicated to getting to the heart of the matter in the most professional and efficient manner. We aim to be the premier destination for talented candidates and clients committed to staffing top tier professionals. We pride ourselves on connecting clients with seasoned management talent in a diverse range of industries.
Our business relationships are based on trust and mutual respect. True recruitment service excellence can only develop over time, and by truly grasping the key challenges faced by our markets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of HND
- 1-3 tears experience
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.