Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited - Our client in the retail industry, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position above
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company's core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total bathroom solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- B.Sc in any related discipline
- 4-6 years' related work experience
- Experience in real estate is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.