- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, trade fair or conferences.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities recommending profit and service improvement.
- Must have worked in the FMCG, insurance, banking or telecommunication Industry with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Experience in retail/luxury industry is an added advantage.
- Must possess a BSc or HND from a recognized institution.