BHOJSONS Group of companies traces its roots in Nigeria way back to 19th Century and has since grown to its reputation as one of the leading companies in Nigeria. Bhojsons Group, part of Chanrai Legacy has major presence across diverse business sectors including Trading, Automobiles, Power, Plastics, Hair Threads, Consumer and Food Products.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Regional Sales Manager on a regular basis to coordinate the sales activities in the specified area.
- Supervise and execute the sales of the company’s products across the specified area.
- Ensure that the targets set by the company for the specified area are consistently achieved while delivering excellent customer service.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making frequent visits in order to explore specific needs and anticipate new opportunities.
- Develop new business and expand customer base by building relationships with existing buyers and establishing contacts with prospective customers.
- Ensure that all sales & stock records are properly and accurately compiled, and that such records are promptly forwarded to the Regional Sales Manager on a daily basis.
- Prepare stock requisitions from customers and ensure that all orders are executed promptly andaccurately.
- Ensure the efficient issuance of invoices to customers for all delivered stocks/orders.
- Verify and ensure the payments made by customers in the company’s designated bank accounts, in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and submit a detailed monthly report to the Regional Sales Manager on the 1stof each subsequent month, which includes competitor activity, accurate price audits, and the state of the company’s and competitors’ promotions & campaigns.
- Monitor the activities of the Sales Representatives to ensure that the company’s products are effectively distributed & visibly displayed at retail outlets in the area.
- Ensure that the Sales Representatives operate within their designated territories while achieving their respective targets.
- Ensure that the sales vans with the Sales Representatives are properly utilized and well maintained, in order to attain minimum or no downtime.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, and protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Monitor all types of promotions and advertisements running in the specified area.
- Assist in increasing the general awareness and promoting the sales of products across the specified area.
- Perform any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Regional Sales Manager.
- University Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration and/or Social Science. Possession of other relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in sales or a customer-facing role.
- Age Group: 25-35 years preferable
- Required Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint).
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Excellentcommunication, reporting & interpersonal skills.
- Self-discipline with good prioritization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.