- To anchor and support sales and business development activities across the assigned territory
- Responsible for marketing and sales of the company’s diagnostics products in assigned territory
- Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of clients
- Submits orders through company approved methods
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as weekly work plans, weekly report and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Competition intelligence gathering
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and training; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; studying partner literature to improve product knowledge
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Execution of targeted market development and customer relationship management strategies for assigned territory
- Coordination with technical teams (Engineering and Application Specialist) for timely demo and troubleshooting
- Generate leads & convert leads into sales
- Ensure timely payment collection
- Ensure better customer satisfaction.
Education and Skills Required
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in selling FMCG products or Medical related products
- Must have graduated with a 2.1' from a reputable university, preferably with a degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
Competency and Skill Requirement
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Have a proven track record of Target Achievements and innovative deployments
- Must be able to manage a territory (Wholesale, Retail (Pharmacies) and hospitals
- Effective communicator, ability to build rapport and maintain a relationship
- Highly customer focused constantly working to increase customer satisfaction Competency and Skill Requirement
- Ability to impress customer and clients with exceptional presentation and customer service skills
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Must have a Valid driving Licence- Licence to be presented during the Interview.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.