- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships Identify and develop business opportunities for the landscape services.
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Identify and attend tradeshows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market full landscape services
- Work closely with the Marketing department/ unit to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies for new services
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company’s services
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Closing Skills
- Motivation for Sales
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Market Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Attractive compensation and excellent work environment.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.