Workforce Group - Our client, is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill the role above.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- HND or B.Sc in related field.
- 2-4 year’s sales experience in a financial services industries, (Microfinance, commercial banks, Insurance companies etc.)
- Not more than 33years of age.
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos Island Axis.
- Attractive basic pay with HMO and Pension.