The Duties and the
responsibilities of the Sales Engineer job persons are given below.
- Maintain good relationships with the company’s customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
- Build a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
- Provide the accurate feedback on the future buying trends to their employers.
- Review their own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
- The Sales Executives needs to assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- Records the sales and the other information.
- Reports the sales report to the sales department.
Sales Executives displays the efficiency in gathering the customers and market
information to enable conflicts regarding the customer specifications to their
managers, delivery and the variation in the prices.
- The candidate should be a Graduate of Computer, Engineering or Technology related studies with relevant experience in the Oil and Gas Sector
- The candidate should be having Strong Business related Knowledge.
- The candidate should be having very Strong communication skills.
- The desire for the sales job with strong determination.
- The candidate should be self motivated in achieving the goals.
- The candidate should posses the high skills of teamwork.
- The candidate should perform the job independently.
- He/She should have the capability to thrive in today’s competitive market.
- The candidate should have at least 3-5 years work experience in this field so that he can face the customers easily with full confidence.
- B.Sc./HND or its equivalent
- 3 - 5 Years relevant experience
- Relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector
Lagos and Portharcourt