Rotation and Precision Machines Ltd-We at RPM Limited, we are committed to not just promptly delivering the best of engineering services but also, provide your production with speedy solutions with the aim of decreasing your downtime and increasing your productivity. Our team of passionate and seasoned engineers with over a decade experience in diverse manufacturing industries together with our strong partnership with leading suppliers and OEMs worldwide has strengthened our status as a leading solution provider in our field.
- Searching for new customers and projects who will benefit from company Products portfolio.
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed, Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Business Segment
- Developing and dealing with customers in any other sector or business unit as assigned by the sales manager
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through understanding and managing their requirements
- Attend techno-commercial discussions involving bid clarifications, positioning of product features, contract legal clauses, price negotiations and other relevant direct sales functions.
- Providing Pre-sales technical assistance and product education by hands-on Training as well as through product presentations
- Analyzing operations, advising on safety at work, after sales service and cost – saving measures
- Preparing reports and activity plans
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company clientèle database
- Attending trade shows, conferences, dealer meetings and other events
- Producing support material for various target groups the task requires intensive product trainings and traveling within and outside Nigeria
- Candidates must possess strong understanding of industrial business practices, effective sales techniques, carriage and good relationship development skills.
- Existing knowledge in all or any of Bearings, Mechanical power transmission, Electric motors, Drives, Hydraulic and pneumatic, Pumps and valves, automation and instrumentation etc.
- HND/Degree from a reputable higher institution with 2:2 (Second class lower) qualification. (Preference would be given to Electrical and Mechanical engineering graduates)
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
- Superb presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.