Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favourite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
- Even if you're not familiar with our name, you've almost certainly heard of billion-dollar brands like Cadbury. Developing the world's favourite beverages and chocolate, we're passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
- Working at Mondelez International is all about the power of big - and small.
- Why big? Because we're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Candy and Gum. We're ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What's more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
- Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone's point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It's this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
- As a part of Sales, you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Cadbury Nigeria (part of Mondelez International) become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
- In the role of Sales Development Manager (Entry Level Sales Role), you will have accountability over a territory and be responsible for driving the business with various customers - both small and large retail grocery customers.
- You will work with your customers to identify programs and merchandising opportunities to grab the attention of consumers and sell our products, ultimately being responsible for delivering the sales and profit goals for your accounts.
- Your performance is easily recognizable and you can put your own stamp and impact on business results and see the difference you can make. You will be directly responsible for the success of your business - how sweet is that!?
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for the assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in the assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area,