Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 144 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®.
- Identify the total universe of wholesalers dealing with Baby Diapers, wipes, sanitary pads
- Recruit, train and coach IMSO teams to increase their sales performance
- Deploy efficiently IMSO teams to achieve sales monthly targets
- Establish of retail data base per market (Wholesaler/Retail) as gathered by IMSOs
- Manage effectively the KD in his area by optimizing their sales & stock rotation (closing stock should be equivalent or less than 2 weeks of sell out) and submission of weekly sales and stock report.
- Ensure that orders are placed and delivered to achieve targets on time, with 75% of orders should be placed before the 15th of each month.
- Ensure that KD follow strictly the Company’s commercial policy
- Wander continually on the market to spot check distribution coverage
- Maintain product structure as suggested by the company
- Responsible for Monthly sales target
- Follow up on the monthly targets by breakdown into weekly sales target and monitor daily and weekly team performance
- Ensure product block display at distributor outlet and distributors compliance with the exclusivity clause
- Consolidate existing distributors while continually recruiting new distributors
- Keep aware of competitor activities and obtain valid “market intelligence reports”