- Produces reports based on the attitude and Performance of Sales Representatives in the retail Outlets.
- Trains new sales Representative to make sure they meet various guidelines
- Creates new and innovative ideas to sell product.
- Responds to all inquiries from the customers.
- Evaluates the performance of his/her sales team
- Studies and evaluates current sales trends in the retail market.
- Meets monthly sales goals as provided by management
- Makes sure the culture and ethics of the business is strictly adhered to and nurtured amongst the sales team.
- Provides excellent customer services at every point of interaction with Customers.
- Provides to management prompt and detailed information of daily transactions.
- Makes sales goals and assists other members of the sales team in meeting them.
Skills and Qualification:
- Computer Literate
- B.sc / H.N.D (Completed NYSC)
- People’s Person (Candidate is expected to be social, fashionable, must have managed a team of people)
- Great Written, Verbal Communication and excellent feedback skill.
- Product Knowledge
- Highly customer centric
- Retail Industry Knowledge
- Sales and Advertising Strategies
- Attention to Detail.
- Resides in Lagos State (Central part of the Mainland and Island Axis)
- Age 30 – 36years.
- 3 – 5 Years work experience.
- Salary is negotiable depending on the experience and skill. (SALARY BRACKET: 40,000 – 60,000).
- Salary bracket can be increased based on the candidate’s experience.
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.