We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance, profit and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Sales coordinators are important members of a company's sales team. By supporting sales representatives (merchandizers and detailers) and coordinating sales-related activities within the company, they contribute to achieving sales targets.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules
- Filing a weekly store-specific sales report
- Communicating relevant information between affiliate stores and IHP limited.
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material (promotional items, fliers, etc.).
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
Remuneration & Benefits
A 6 months reoccurring contract at N50,000/month
Opportunity to earn commission on all products sold.
Access to Company Marketing Vehicle.
A minimum of N1 million sales per quarter (3 months)
Enugu and Lagos