- Develop strategies to drive qualified, motivated sellers, and buyers to Sage Capita while consistently identifying incremental growth opportunities.
- You will implement strategic solutions to boost company revenue growth, customer acquisition, and firm profitability.
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Perpetually ideate and design experiments to elevate Marketing performance
- Generate new leads and do follow up on leads for buyers and sellers
- Prepare comp lists for properties in similar geographic areas to those in our listings
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Advise property buyers and sellers on best practices and pricing strategies
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Manage of organic and Paid Social, YouTube, and Display channels, owning results from start to completion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience as a sales consultant
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to stay focused under time pressure
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with email marketing is a plus
- Digital marketing skills is a plus
- Experience in Digital and social media marketing is an added advantage
Ideally, you are:
- Motivated. You have the energy and desire to track down answers to difficult questions and problem solve in creative ways.
- Flexible. At Sage Capita we’re defining a new industry and constantly evolving our business. You can adapt to, and work within, these shifting requirements and embrace the constant changes the job requires.
- Curious. You are naturally curious about things you don’t understand and are always looking to learn from others.
- A strong communicator. You can effectively aggregate output from several marketing disciplines into clear and defensible next steps both verbally and through writing/presentations.