The responsibilities of our Social Media Manager will include:
- Scheduling daily posts across Google, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube
- Respond to customer enquiries on WhatsApp Business, Instagram and FaceBook and ensure sales conversion.
- Use graphics and video editing apps to create daily content
- Follow up with leads across platforms and demonstrate conversion
- Coordinate In store and on location photo shoots
- Develop contents for Social Media pages not limited to videos, promotions, educative materials
- Monitor and report on key analytics per channel, using native channel insights.
- Monitor community conversations on all channels and provide feedback to our stylists with the aim of driving sales.
- Update company website as required
- Work with FaceBook Marketers, Google and other marketing companies to grow visibility and sales.
- Maintain a strong brand presence across all social media and online platforms
- Create and execute strategic online marketing promotions.
- Strong Knowledge of all major social media platforms and content formats
A keen interest and some knowledge of the bridal industry and fashion
Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Self-motivated and driven to show results
Analytical and attention to detail
- Website management - consistent content marketing and SEO
- Good use of graphics, picture abs video editing apps
Annual Salary of N500,000 excluding monthly allowance of data bundles