- IheartLagos is a new and growing brand providing Lagos experiences and souvenirs (T-shirts, Mugs, Fridge Magnets etc.) to foreigners and locals in a fun and vibrant way. We require a Sales Clerk to manage daily operations, sales, inventory and arrangement of our retail store in Lekki Elegushi Arts and Crafts Market.
- Job Brief
- The Sales Clerk must be a fun, dynamic and youthful individual who loves engaging with people, values quality and has good knowledge of the brand and all its products. The individual must be polite, have good people skills and have a good and happy attitude towards work.
- The Sales Clerk is expected to keep the inventory well managed and arranged at all times. The individual must be able to use a basic inventory and accounting system to track sales or be able to learn how to use the system on the job.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Engaging with customers and answering questions about the brand and its products.
- Ensuring inventory is well managed and accounted for.
- Providing the owner with updates on inventory.
- Managing low-level staff (cleaners and parking attendants).
- Ensuring the store is always clean.
- Ensuring petrol for the generator and water for the tanker are always available.
Key Attributes for this Role
- Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- A Fast Learner
- Interpersonal Skills
- Comfortable with Self- Management
- N50,000 per month
- MONDAY & TUESDAY – NO WORK
- WEDNESDAY TO SATURDAY – 10 AM TO 5 PM
- SUNDAY – 12 PM -5 PM
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.