- Sell the company’s products and services to customers
- Reports To:Sales Team Lead, Sales
- Supervises: Nil
GRADE: DSE - ASE
- Determine strategies to generate leads.
- Systematically review assigned territory to ensure prospects are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
- Acquire new customers by conducting door-to-door canvas, appointment or referral solicitation in assigned territory.
- Assist prospect in the successful completion of loan applications and details of required documentation.
- Secure customer application at the place of primary assignment
- Improve sales presentation and knowledge of products, services and rates.
- Attend sales meetings as required.
- Maintain required record keeping and reporting of all sales and after-sales activities.
- Contact customers and follow-up on fund utilization
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieved Sales Target
- % KYC breach
- Collection Rate
- % Training Evaluation
- (Internal) Customer Feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive; takes initiative Behavioral:
- Self-Assured, Confident and Assertive
- Ability to speak local dialect
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Follow-through skills
- Effective listening skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Continuous Learning & Improvement
Applications & Technology
- Educational Qualification- Diploma/First Degree
- Desired Experience/ Knowledge-Less than 1 year
- A typical work environment in financial services.
- Frequent walking for 4 to 6 hours per day
- Daily exposure to outside environment, including inclement weather.