Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention on providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping the management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
- The Sales Associates will be responsible for building a business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients and thus growing the market share of all rovedana’s products and services.
Main responsibilities include:
- Revenue increase
- Meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales.
- Make sales presentation to prospects daily.
- Responsible for managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Support marketing campaigns to achieve Sales Strategy and raise awareness of rovedana products.
- Responsible for new business development for all products by prospecting, lead generation and qualification.
- Responsible for implementing customer acquisition strategies by measuring the effectiveness of lead generation and conversion.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.