The Marketing and Communications personnel will be responsible for ensuring high-quality execution of digital (email, social media and mobile) marketing and communication efforts. This individual will help develop, execute, and report on effective and creative marketing campaigns to promote our brands, its customers, services, and products. The individual must be self-motivated, high-achieving and creative with experience in healthcare digital marketing. S/he must be someone who feels comfortable creating engaging digital content and interacting with people.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites creating and posting content on the company's social media pages.
- Work closely with the managerial team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to the senior management team
- Attend radio,talk shows and television interviews relating to product activation and awareness programs.
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and exhibition
- Supporting face-to-face marketing efforts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Key Competencies Required
- Behavioral Capabilities
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Demonstrated capability in interaction at all levels, briefing, analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong client delivery focus
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen.
- A degree in any relevant field.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a marketer/customer relationship officer.
- Relevant work experience.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.