Sales and Marketing Officer
- Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base of the organization
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- Maintain and increasing sales of the organizations products
- Quarterly and Annual Market update report on new services, competitors, business opportunities, etc
- Responsible of management of accounts and key accounts
- Work closely with other job functions in the company to improve overall services level
- Follow up with customers to settle account receivables
Qualification and Experience
- Marketing or any social science related academic qualification.
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-3 years working experience
- Key Skills and competencies:
- Persuasive Speaking skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Social Perceptive skills
- Coordinating skills
- Service Orientating skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Monitoring/ Assessing skills
- Writing g skills
- Judgment and Decision Making Skills
- Personnel Management skills
- Time Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Instructing and Active Learning skills
- Candidates residing in Surulere, Island, Lekki - Ajah axis are encourage to apply.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.