Sales and Marketing Manager Job Description
At Fab Juice Bar we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to become the best version of themselves. We've changed the landscape of the juicing industry and pioneered the concept that healthy consumption can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of Fab Juice Bar with more people.
We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
Sales and Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Ability to create new market opportunities
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales and Marketing Manager Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
· Leadership skills
· Good customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Product and job knowledge
· Good people skills
· Highly organized and motivated
· Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations
· Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends on a rotational basis.
· Experience operating office equipment such as computers,
calculators, and photocopiers. Must be computer proficient with basic skills in
Word and Excel