This position includes overseeing and approving the company's marketing budget and exploring new markets or opportunities for the company, planning, advertising, public relations, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
Ensure Effective and Efficient sales and marketing for profitability, growth and penetration within all territories.
Revenue generation through target-driven market.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to act as Marketing Manager within the organisation providing excellent marketing and sales duties.
- Meet the company’s’ revenue target on monthly basis
- Opening up new client base as well as increasing sales capacity from existing clientele.
- You will be responsible for managing the entire daily, weekly and monthly sales and marketing operations of the print shop.
- Plan, direct, coordinate the revenue generation mechanism of the company which will include but not limited to formulating marketing/sales plans and strategies, policies and process flows to aid revenue generation, managing all marketing functions.
- The sales executive is also responsible for strong brand promotion.
- Understand the company, products, services, distribution and brand. Has an excellent working and up to date knowledge on the company’s brand and image, product and service offerings.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Managing Projects and Resources
- To undertake any training/development as required in consultation with management.
Specific Service Accountabilities
- Institute client retainer account on target as specified
- To advise account clients of their rights in relation to their agreement/s.
- To liaise with and develop professional relationships with other teams within the company
- Provide advice and assistance in dispute resolutions.
- Heavily involved in e-marketing, and other available tools to effectively meet sales target.
- To be the first point of contact for sales and marketing matters for projects, accounts, and retainers.
- Not less than 5 years experience
- Experience in the printing industry is an added advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills/ Active Listening Skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Negotiation and Assertive Skills
- Persuasion, Resilience and Closing Skills
- Ability to wrote winning strategies and proposals and reports.
- Commercial awareness.
- Must be able to drive with clean drivers license and understanding of the terrain of operations
Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.