Pivotage Consulting - Our client, an organization that deals in Telecommunications, Engineering, Energy and Logistics are currently seeking to grow its team.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Create a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare sales report by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Manage the sales and marketing representatives in other regions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good network of prospective members and ability to close sales.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must have the ability to take initiatives and accept challenges.
- Must have the ability to be upright in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational, communication and selling skills.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate, interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Must have the ability to maintain accurate records of all marketing activities and continuously adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Must be good looking, smart, intelligent, trendy and appealing.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.