A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace.
- Accurately explains all benefits of products and services to each prospective business and describe the mission and objectives.
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with existing clients and recruiting new ones.
- Substantially grow the sales of the company’s products and services
- Promptly collect payment for all sales.
- Maintain established minimum standard of performance. [weekly, monthly and annually].
- Periodic reporting of activities to the supervisor.
- Execution of social media marketing efforts
- continuous review and active management of website and other online assets.
- Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, our sales and marketing executive should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer service - manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal skills - listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; maintains a friendly disposition; treats people with respect.
- Oral communication – good command of the english language, speaks clearly and persuasively in all circumstances; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Written communication – impeccable presentations, edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics - keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/punctuality - is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Innovation - generates suggestions for improving work. Passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role•
Our red flags
We will not accept a person that:
- Is medically unfit
- Fails to provide at least two referees that can attest to the applicant’s good standing and character
- Fails his or her credit check or is a certified bankrupt
- Has a criminal record
- Provides false information to get the job especially where such false statements or representation are criminal or inimical to the job she is to do or the company she will be representing
- Refuses to do the job
- Is unfit to do the job before her first salary
- Does not reside in or within lagos.
- Minimum of a good first degree. Additional courses in sales is an advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales
- Good human skills and a team player
- Good communication skill.
- Prior experience/ training/skills in online marketing, brand building and social media marketing give the applicant a clear advantage.
- An attractive package commensurate with the qualification and experience.
- Strong performance-based incentives and team targets will form an integral part of the package.