A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing dept.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool(Brand strategist).
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote company products and services.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support Public Relations activities.
Skills, Qualifications, & Requirements:
- Minimum of BA/BSc/HND Degree or equivalent in any Business administration, marketing, finance, sales, HR, industrial relations, Personnel management
- Minimum of two (2) years proven sales experience in the Sales Fmcg Industry
- Ability to generate and close complex sales opportunities
- Mass Marketing Skills
- Ability to successfully meet sales objectives/Target
- High attention to detail and follow-through capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Self-driven and highly organized, with the capacity to turn in regular work/activity reports
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds