- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objectionsCollaborate with team to achieve better results
- Good communication and public speaking skills are required to sell products to individuals or groups of potential customers. Other duties might include creating and writing monthly and quarterly reports.
- Sales representatives might be required to attain computer skills related to programs and software utilized by the company.
- Proven experience as a sales executive in the hospitality industry excellent knowledge of MS OfficeThorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales Self-motivated with a results-driven approachAptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- A confident and determined approach Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection self-motivation and drive competitive streak
- Hospitality Industry Experience Required
This is strictly a base salary plus commissions on sales position.
*Locations – Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.