We provide support services to various multinational companies across Africa. From delivering optimal networking services that positively change the way of working, to addressing core IT services. All efforts are aimed to help drive productivity into organizations.
We offer permanent positions and attractive packages to the right people whose attributes include flexibility, innovation and customer focus.
We are seeking to employ appropriately qualified and suitably SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE REF. CN190116SE
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline,
- Demonstrate at least 2 years relevant working experience
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Must have a multi-tasking spirit and ability to handle pressure,
- Creativity and Courteous,
- Target Oriented,
- Basic Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office, Database Skills, Business and Math Skills,
- Must be willing to travel to various parts of Nigeria.
At Crystal Network Limited with the responsibilities of our Sales and Marketing Executive shall include:
- Brand Development and marketing campaigns;
- Research and analyses of market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies;
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy;
- Check thoroughly and forecast all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented;
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities;
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed;
- Managing campaigns on social media and maintaining sales section on websites and looking at data analytics,
· Create Sales Proforma, Invoices, Receipts and maintaining Inventory level using QuickBooks,
- To act as the day to day lead for all new homes sales and marketing activity;
- To promote the company in a positive and professional manner.
- To carry out any other duties, as directed, commensurate with this post;
Applications MUST comprise of:
· A cover letter setting out briefly the candidate’s motivation and suitability for the position.
· The name, position and contact number/details (telephone, e-mail) of three references, one of them being from the last employer.
· Any pertinent recommendation letter(s) that the candidate may wish to add.
· A copy of education certificates/diplomas/degrees.
A contract of employment will be concluded for an initial period of one-year subject to a successful completion of 6-month probation period. Employment is expected to start March 2019
Applications must arrive not later than 22 February 2019.
The application should be clearly marked SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE REF. CN190116SE as subject of email. Electronic applications shall be sent to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.