Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
- To coordinate Sales & Marketing activities of the company and ensure the attainment of the corporate goals and objectives in terms of meeting the sales target & retention of valuable customers.
- Plan sales for the month, process both credit & non-credit sales to meet up with company sales target.
- Translate customers inquiries into quotations & confirm same for production, manage requests & order processing, coordinate profile dispatches to various customers and assist activities of the Sales & Marketing team to meet the budgeted market target.
- Collaborate with an account to set up customers account, liaise with die shop for design and dimensional requirement & also provide support for sales teams in ensuring that customers’ requirements are met.
- Develop a relationship with Customers and other institutional specifiers in the industry and to provide the support needed to generate more sales opportunities in all areas of the Company’s businesses.
- Retain and grow existing revenues by generating a sustained contact programme with assigned customers. Follow up with the latest aluminum industrial developments in order to stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Ensure that sales records are correctly captured on the computer (EPICS) and to monitor the compliance to the company’s credit and sales policies.
- Ensure detailed, accurate, up-to-date list of prospects and customers information is generated with a view to developing a very functional Customers database for follow up on relationship management.
Qualification & Skill Requirement
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Marketing or related course in Social Sciences with a minimum of 2.2 or lower credit grade on the final degree or HND examination.
- Professional qualification in Marketing or Building Technology Disciplines is an added advantage.
- Previous work experience in Manufacturing, preferably in Aluminium Extrusions or Building technology environment
- Excellent Communication Skill, both written and verbal are major requirements, with high proficiency in the application of Microsoft office suits.
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong interpersonal relationship with enhanced multitasking skills to aid his ability to negotiate close reasonable deals.
- Good analytical skill and adequate working knowledge in the use of statistical data
Applicants should forward their CV's with Email subject; "Sales & Marketing Manager"