P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands, including Always®, Charmin®, Braun®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral B®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Tide®, and Vicks®.
- Did you know that at P&G Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company.
- You will be offered a position in the Sales Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions around the brands that we sell in Nigeria: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB and Always. Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence since 1837 globally and since 1992 in Nigeria.
What You Get To Do
- Overall responsibility for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence
- Store visits with Customers regularly
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market for new geographies/ categories into which the distributor is expanding business.
- Collect market information through different channels (market Insight) and share with decision influencers.
- Collaborate with Multi-functional colleagues to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery and respond to market needs and trends.
- Drive the identification/ exploration of potential business opportunities that extend beyond the immediate business operations.
- Monitor, track and report Sales activity and ensure appropriate action is taken to meet/exceed Sales targets. Report monthly results and relevant market information, including information on competitive activities.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all Sales team members – engaging, enabling & energizing the Team.
What we will offer you?
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you an environment to showcase your knowledge and management abilities
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and other senior managers
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree / Master degree graduate from any discipline
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.