Mahindra Comviva is the global leader of mobility solutions catering to The Business of Tomorrows. The company is a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra and a part of the $17.8 billion Mahindra Group. Its extensive portfolio of solutions spans mobile finance, content, infotainment, customer value management, messaging, mobile data and managed VAS services. It enables service providers to enhance customer experience, rationalize costs and accelerate revenue growth. ZOTO is a technology startup in the m-commerce/Wallet/Payment processing space. We are a part of incubation/start-up factory of Mahindra Comviva (M&M Group). We have acquired a Mobile Money license in Nigeria (equivalent to a Payments Bank licence in India)
Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Engagement & Account Management:
- Pro-actively identify opportunities. Lead the sales cycle. Convert them into a win
- Double the order book from the assigned account & region in next 3-4 years
- Drive the collections for amount payable to the Company
- Sign long term multi-million dollar strategic deals with the account
- Lead the sales efforts of his/her portion of the account, ensuring sales targets are met; while driving customer satisfaction
- Responsible for direct sales orders and through OEM channels for the account. The sales orders will either be one time license sales, old or new revenue share agreements
- Account Management & Contract Governance: Build Account Management & Solution selling skills in the key accounts.
Stakeholder Management & CSAT:
- Internal stakeholder management: Work collaboratively with internal teams like Product Development, Implementation, Program Management, Finance, Product Management, etc to create win-win situations while handling customer engagement on the ground
- Understand needs of the account based on direct interactions with the customer
- Frequent and effective follow ups on client issues ensuring 100% achievement of CSAT target
- Thorough customer interactions, determine the pre and post-sales support required and manage these deliverables with internal stakeholders.
Governance & Delivery:
- Provide early warnings of operational delivery or support problems associated with the account & proactively work towards resolving these issues
- Run internal governance for the account
- To be the voice of the customer internally and to ensure client deliveries and value proposition initiatives are tracked proactively.
Be the Brand Ambassador:
- Position the Company as a thought leader and strategic partner with the key decision makers of the assigned account
- Engage the KDMs at various levels to manage/correct perceptions
- Help build higher entry barriers for the competition into the account.
- Energy and Drive
- Pleasant persona with strong networking ability
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong strategic acumen coupled with execution capability
- Excellent communication skills, matured in conduct and command
- Ability to understand business and numbers-driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Total Experience: 8-12 years
- Qualification: B.E /B.Tech / MBA.
- Work experience in a sales role for a global MNC
- Good domain knowledge/experience of financial/telecom/VAS/CVM solutions
- Excellent flair for client relationship management
- Must have handled a target of multi-million in the past. Track record of growing/over-achieving targets
- Experience in handling & dealing with CXOs
- Ability to think out-of-box to make the deals happen.
- 75,000-80,000 USD.
- Only local nationals should apply.