Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
- This person is also responsible for ensuring that legislation is adhered to and complied with, in order to manage the planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing of the health, safety environmental and quality strategies.
- You will also be responsible for undertaking inspections, carrying out accident investigations, keeping records and writing safety case reports. As part of an experience and dynamic team, you would also be responsible for: health and environmental care management, Compliance to Legal standards, Process and equipment management and supervision of third party contractors.
Is this You?
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Self-drive /Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma, ideally in Sciences or Engineering
- At least 5 years related SHE experience within a FMCG environment
- Certified global professional in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Strong SHE Audit experience
- Strong Supplier Management skills
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.