Hkess is an emerging frozen food marketing company that is passionate about food service! From our storemen to our delivery drivers, our administration staff to senior management, we are committed to quality in all we do.
- Call on prospective customers in order to introduce and explain company products and to solicit new businesses
- Review lists of dealers, customers, outlets
- Confirms product quantity and assist in loading into truck
- Listen to and resolve customers complaints regarding products
- Inform regular customers of new products and price Changes
- Collates feedbacks from customers and relate back to director of operations
- Collects money from customers only when he’s instructed to do so
- Takes orders from customers and inform the director of operations
- Issues sales contracts to potential customers according to company guidelines
- Records delivery information on daily delivery record
- Drive truck or other vehicles over established routes or within an established territory and sell,
- Deliver, pick up frozen foods or any other item as directed by the appropriate personnel
- Prompt maintenance of trucks and other company vehicles
- Prompt renewal of vehicle papers and licences
- Prompt reporting of vehicle faults before it degenerates into vehicle breakdown
- Minimum of OND or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be proficient in English or Indigenous Language of the target area
- Salary Package
- Basic and Commission based compensation (Negotiable)
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.