Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients
- Successful candidate will carry out general and specific audit for compliance in all areas of the company’s activities;
- The Risk Manager will be responsible for oversight responsibilities.
- BSc/HND in Accounting or any related field with a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or Lower credit.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have a minimum of 4years post NYSC work experience within an Audit environment.
- Membership of a professional body would be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.