- Ensuring that company policies and programs are updated and reviewed to fit business and industry standards Contributing to the process of due diligence during investor Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Access company operational, financial and business risks with appropriate risk management tools to establish the risk exposure to aid business decisions
- Conducting periodic risk and compliance assessments Identifying, measuring, managing and reporting risks.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management or a related field.5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.Good knowledge of risk and compliance requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.Conversant with industry principles and trend and fluency in risk management proficiency with calculations in estimated risks, probabilities