A firm in the finance sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Review credit applications and ensure completeness and request
- additional information if required.
- Execute credit risk evaluations by analyzing credit reports and data obtained from references.
- Participate in the credit committee decision by using credit policies and procedures.
- Propose and disburse reasonable loan amount to clients based on the application of credit ratios and payment capacity.
- Manage risk asset portfolio and ensure branch profitability.
- Analyze credit report of clients (credit history) to determine clients’ creditworthiness.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of action plans, recovery made and further the course of action on delinquent customers.
- Credit process initiation, including proposal preparation, loan administration and remedial action as required.
- Responsible for initial, annual and interim credit review of all assigned relationships credit.
- Risk identification, analysis and mitigations.
- Analyze client’s bank’s statements, prepare and interpret Profit and Loss, Cash flow, balance sheet and comparative and statistical analysis.
Skills and Core Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Rapt attention to details.
- Effective time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Trustworthiness and ethics.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- People management.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Software Package.
- Excellent credit management skills.
- Effective influencing, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Management or any other related field.
- Required Experience:6 - 7 Years
- MBA or an advanced degree is an added advantage.
- Must have experience in the banking sector.
- Applicant must be conversant with CBN Loan and Credit policies guidelines.