- Managing the setup and take down of rigs
- Adherence to safety practices
- Coordination of the rig crews, typically three or four crews
- Management of the day-to-day drilling activities
- Adherence to environmental and other government laws and policies
- Conducting prep work prior to rig set up
- Handling personnel issues
- Decrease NPT through project post analysis and equipment, and environment
- Optimize drilling parameters to achieve higher ROP while maintaining hole stability
- Manage drilling operations for projects ranging from 100k to 1 million while meeting timeline and budget requirements
- Conduct rig inspections, direct maintenance and daily operations.
- Complete drill logs, fuel logs, time sheets, audits/inspections on drills and equipment, JSA's and conduct safety audits.
- A minimum of 10 years of oilfield experience with at least 5 years in similar capacity
- Opito Approved BOSIET with CA-EBS
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate