Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
- Keep the stock of spare parts and consumables for the equipment of his/her responsibility at the appropriate level by verifying the stock levels and reporting to his/her superiors the deficiencies taking in consideration future maintenance requirements and delivery time;
- Monitors the reliability of spare parts utilized;
- Supervise the disassembly, loading, unloading and assembly of the power plant and electrical devices and equipment; 7) Be familiar with all classification society and authorities rules and regulations applicable to his/her area of responsibility;
- Ensure that all orders and instructions received verbally or in writing are fully understood and adhered to;
- Be safety conscious in all his work and use compulsory protective equipment;
- Ensure he/she is familiar with all applicable work and safety procedures, and promote implementation of same;
- Ensure that before any maintenance activity is started, a proper investigation is carried out, precautions have been taken the equipment have been properly isolated from the main switchboard, the circuit breakers are locked, warning signs are posted and the “work permit” has been signed;
- Instruct all personnel assigned to him/her of their duties and responsibilities and of any special safety precautions to be taken prior to start-up of any work;
- Ensure that personnel working under his/her supervision as well as him/herself carry life vests and safety lines when working in exposed area or in around the moonpool;
- Promptly report all accidents, near-miss accidents, Non-Conformances and safety hazards to his/her immediate superior;
- Participate in safety meetings and safety drills held on board;
- Carry out his/her duties according to the Emergency Preparedness Action Plan when needed;
- Ensure good housekeeping in his/her working areas.
- 2 to 3 years working experience as an Electrician in rigs
- Good knowledge of English.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.